Monday, January 18, 2010

Suffering from Monday blues, looking forward to the day where I can go "TGIF!!!" again. Aren't we all? :]

Hopefully there'll still be Friday to look forward to, and the Ahsband concert on Saturday, where I'll finally be seeing Terie!

Its miraculous how we always manage to find song lyrics that suit our mood whenever we are down. The thing is, we want others to cheer us up when we're feeling down, but we like songs that describe our current feelings (esp bad ones) so we know we're not alone. At least that's what I feel.



Posted on the other place. Safe and sound like a personal diary so I'm able to rant and pen down my thoughts however I want without having aching hands from writing with a pen.

Things have changed, haven't they? :[

feeling very insignificant today.

No comments: